Sunday, April 19, 2009

Suprise

Everyday, my routine tends to remain the same. I get up at like 6am and get ready for work. I have to then drive to Dallas, tolerate traffic, watch out for accidents, and still make it to work on time. But, the fun part is getting off work at say like 4pm and then turn around, drive, and be at the other job by 4:30pm. Well, what can I say..... I love to work and make money!! If I don't do it then who will? So day in and day out, I continue the same robotic actions and today seemed to be different. It was an unexpected type day.

I am at work and my phone begins to vibrate. After about ten minutes of random vibrations, I went on break to examine the calls. I was surprised by the outcome. A good friend (whom I had a crush on back in high school) sent me a text out of the blue. It was weird because we hadn’t spoke in a good couple of months. I then replied and we talked for a while and it was nice catching up on the old times. It’s wired…. Most of the time, after you part from an individual for so long, it’s after that you find out how they feel about you or what they thought of you back in the day. It always seems to happen that way. Also, my first love from high school, whom I haven’t spoke to since my trip home for the birth of my nephew, sent me a text. I hate when time passes and people don’t talk. But, what I hate more than that is when feelings go unspoken and then one day they appear.

Just as life, things happen when you least expect them. The only bad thing is that time passes, people change. It appears as every time I figure one thing out, another thing comes up all of a sudden. That's just the way life goes. It tends to get worse before it gets better. If life was easy, then what obstacles would be available to overcome, what challenges could be conquered, what lessons could be learned by actually experiencing it? Those are some of the many questions that makes a mind wonder.... Well at least mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment